0, 1, 2, 3
Brahmaki’s signature kimono is the ultimate blend between comfy, cosy and beauty – it is also reversible! A stunning piece of clothing, designed in Stockholm, Sweden and handmade with love in Jaipur, India. This kimono is made from a big viscose blanket so you can imagine how good it feels to wear. We hope you will love it as much as we do.
Zinnia Elegance comes in a beautiful cerise color with a contrasting black on the reverse side.
*we do our best to present the actual color of the kimono but keep in mind that reflection of light and editing might sometimes changes the color slightly. Much love!
Material & Color
- 100% viscose
- Color can differ slightly from pictures
- Since every piece is made by hand and cut out from a blanket, patterns can appear somewhat different from pictures. The variations in the weave and color of the cloth are not to be considered flaws, but add to the character and uniqueness of the finished garment.
- Viscose is a fragile material, so please wash this piece carefully
- Dry clean, hand wash or fine wash program are recommended
- Always use a hanger. Preferably one in cedarwood or velvet
- A steamer is a great investment for your wardrobe